Outdoor Kitchen Installation Services Katy
Outdoor Kitchen Installation/Services
Built-in Grill Installation – Starting at $100
- Variations in this type of installation require more details for proper pricing.
- We will set the built-in grill in place and connect it to a gas supply close to the installation location.
- If there is no gas supply and a new gas line must be installed, please see New Gas Line Installation.
- Plus Material (I.E Flex lines and fittings).
Component Installation/Removal (Doors and Drawers)
- Please contact our shop for details and pricing
Outdoor Kitchen Remodels/Repairs – Starting at $1000 (Labor Only)
- We will repair or remodel your outdoor kitchen to fit new products and operate safely.
- This includes widening or shrinking current openings in your counter and installing new products.
- Please contact us for more details
Please ensure when constructing your project, that you are using non-combustible material or have an insulating liner installed with each gas appliance to ensure proper safety measures are taken.
During a service call, if your outdoor kitchen is constructed of combustible material (i.e. wood) with no insulating liner to protect the gas grill or other burning appliances from catching the combustible material on fire, Westside Grill & Fireplace’s policy is to shut off the gas to the appliances and a service call charge of $120 will still be due at the time of service.