Weber Genesis II SE-310 Black (2019)
- Genesis II Special Edition grill featuring a black porcelain-enameled finish, 9mm stainless steel rod cooking grates & motion-activated handle light
- 3 stainless steel high-performance burners deliver up to 39,000 BTUs of combined output
- Open cart design with open shelving provides easy access to storage
- GS4 high performance grilling system featuring infinity ignition, high-performance burners, stainless steel flavorizer bars with flame view window and a grease management system
- iGrill 3 compatible for wireless meat probe monitoring using your smart phone (iGrill 3 & probes sold separately)
The 2019 Weber Genesis II gas grill raises the standard in backyard grilling with the GS4 high-performance grilling system, featuring continuous-spark Infinity ignition, revolutionary stainless steel high performance burners, stainless steel Flavorizer bars with flame view window and a Grease Management System. The Special Edition Weber Genesis II SE-310 features three stainless steel high-performance burners that produce 39,000 BTUs of power. The Genesis II SE series gas grills come fully equipped with 9mm stainless steel rod cooking grates, stainless steel Flavorizer bars and stainless steel heat deflectors to effectively hold and distribute heat evenly over the 513 square-inches of cooking grates. The Tuck-Away warming rack provides an additional 156 square-inches for a generous 669 square-inches of total cooking area. The Genesis II grills come equipped with a Grease Management System that makes clean-up as easy as possible. The black color finish porcelain-enameled hood has a center-mounted thermometer to monitor cooking temperatures and has painted cast-aluminum end caps. The iGrill 3-ready Genesis II SE grills feature a motion-activated, handle-mounted light for added visibility during night-time grilling and a fuel gauge on propane gas models. The welded tube frame, open cart design includes two shelves below the control panel and two side shelves, providing much needed prep space with the left side shelf folding down for compact storage and two heavy-duty locking casters and two large wheels. The propane tank is stored to the side, freeing up the shelf space under the grill and has a tank shield that keeps the tank out of view. Six convenient built-in tool hooks keep your BBQ tools nearby.